Submissions Policy for Undivided
Undivided accepts submissions for a number of categories, all of which focus on the theme of nonduality and psychology:
- Clinical theory and practice: Scholarly articles that address clinical theory and practice, preferably including case studies, with appropriate notes and references at the end. The chapters in The Sacred Mirror (2003) and Listening from the Heart of Silence (2007) serve as examples of this kind of article.
- Contemplative Essays: Articles focused upon a specific theme and designed to stimulate dialogue with readers. These are less scholarly and more informal explorations.
- Nondual teachers and teachings: Articles by or about contemporary or traditional nondual teachers and teachings, introducing the reader to direct sources. No specific length.
- Book Reviews
- Dissertations of note: dissertation abstracts with accompanying PDFs
- Art work: graphic art and photographs
- Reports from the Field: anecdotal first person accounts of nondual realizations. Only first names will be used for attribution.
- Audiofiles of talks
- Video clips
Form of Submissions
All articles should conform to current American Psychological Association manuscript standards and be submitted in 12 point Times New Roman typeface in Word. Please consult the following for guidance:
Process of Review
Articles will be reviewed in a timely fashion by a member of the editorial board and the editor-in-chief. They will be either unconditionally accepted, conditionally accepted contigent upon either major or minor revisions, or rejected due to insufficient quality or relevancy. Our editors will try to work with authors to bring their manuscripts to publishable form whenever possible.
Authors are strongly encouraged (but not required) to be available to blog with readers for a minimum of two months after publication of their article.
Where to submit
All submissions should be sent to John J. Prendergast, Ph.D., Editor-in-Chief, at email@example.com