With the remarkable interest expressed over the past dozen years in integrating nonduality (Vedanta: advaita; Buddhism: advaya) within the theory and clinical work of psychotherapy (e.g., Prendergast, et al., 2003, 2007), therapists and clients are well served to understand what the sages and texts esteemed as authentic actually have to say about the “doer-less way” of nondual spirituality.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Vol 1, Issue 4
- Book Reviews(1)
Vol 1, Issue 3
Vol 1, Issue 2
Vol 1, Issue 1
Support Undivided Journal!
This journal is an offering of the Heart. We are entirely dependent upon your generous donation. Even a donation as small as $2 is helpful. Thank you for your support!
- A fork in the road, between mindfulness for stress reduction and mindfulness for liberation and wisdom | Deepening mindfulness on About the Journal
- Rebekah on The Ultimate Secure Base: Healing Insecure Attachment in the Nondual Field
- Ralford on Resonance: Welcoming You In Me – A Core Therapeutic Competency
- David on Waking up Together: The Source of Love
- Mark on Waking up Together: The Source of Love