In this paper I describe an approach to embodied nonduality called the Realization Process. By embodied, I do not mean just the ability to walk around in our daily life, recognizing nonduality. I mean the nondual transparency of the body itself. This is anexperience (I will talk more about this word “experience” later in the paper) that we are made of transparent, space-like presence, that this is our basic or true nature, and that everything that we perceive around us is also made of transparent, space-like presence.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Vol 1, Issue 4
- Book Reviews(1)
Vol 1, Issue 3
Vol 1, Issue 2
Vol 1, Issue 1
Support Undivided Journal!
This journal is an offering of the Heart. We are entirely dependent upon your generous donation. Even a donation as small as $2 is helpful. Thank you for your support!
- A fork in the road, between mindfulness for stress reduction and mindfulness for liberation and wisdom | Deepening mindfulness on About the Journal
- Rebekah on The Ultimate Secure Base: Healing Insecure Attachment in the Nondual Field
- Ralford on Resonance: Welcoming You In Me – A Core Therapeutic Competency
- David on Waking up Together: The Source of Love
- Mark on Waking up Together: The Source of Love